Reports to Master Electrician
Journeyman must have 4 years of commercial/industrial experience. IEC graduates are preferred.
Ideal candidates will have :
- Extensive conduit experience including layout of conduit racks and feeders
- Motor and lighting control experience preferred
- Must be able to read site plans
- Some project running/foreman experience is required
- Must be able to work with the Electrical Superintendent in directing the team to accomplish goals in a timely manner and within budget.
- Install electrical systems per NEC and project specifications
- Coordinate daily schedule with GC and jobsite foreman
- Train new apprentices on fundamentals of electrical installation and troubleshooting
- Compose daily reports
- Administer jobsite tool box talks
- Fill out daily JHA’s
- Quality control of project installation
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
Serious inquires please email your resumes to [email protected] or call 972-637-7010 to schedule an interview at our office in Waxahachie.